1. Le "Cuvée Poirier" Louis de Grenelle, Loire, France, SA. Classic dry sparkling with 24 months of cellar aging. Suitable for the most discerning wine connoisseur. From Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay and Arbois grapes. Pale yellow with fine mousse. Uplifting fragrant with apple, lime, hints of floor wax, slightly smoky. Soft dry lively soft round and lovely juicy taste with pear and wild peach. Pouring temperature: 6 - 8 °C. Serve with: Aperitifs, Crab salad, shrimp on toast, desserts with a light vanilla sauce; many cheeses: Pyramid Wolverlei; Duneweed; Pietra; Fiore; Kobunder goat; Wild meadow old; Lazulis; Reypenaer vsop; Nylander clove belegen
2. Pech Quisou Chateau Mignan Blanc, Christian Mignard, Minervois France. Exceptional white organic Minervois from ideal soils (argilo calcaire /clay and limestone). The grenache blanc, roussanne marsanne and vermentino are harvested at night, immediately pressed and vinified at low temperature (14 C ) after which lagering "sur lie fine" with batonnage. Wine with Grandeur! Looks a bit like a white BANDOL. Exotically expressive generous/ rich and complex with clearly present notes of white and yellow flowers, citrus and herbs, subtle notes of acacia honey wood and butter and hawthorn. Subtly fresh and clean with almond and peach. Serve: 12°C. Serve with:fish, seafood, fish terrine, smoked fish, fish with sauce many cheeses Petemoei- Beaufort- Manigodine- Colosso-Kobunder
3. Domaine de Rochecolombe Cotes du Rhone France. Just south of the Nougat "capital" Montelimar. From 40% syrah/ 60% grenache. What a super wine. Sweeps many an overpriced Châteauneuf off the table. Composed of grenache and syrah grapes and bottled after approximately 12 months of aging in spotless stainless steel tanks. Intense and deeply fruity wine. Mouth-filling, with finesse and delicious freshness. A topper! So wrote Onno Kleijn in the Volkskrant and gave the wine a 9- Biological/ almost bd. Serving temperature : 16-18 C Delicious with charcuterie; appetizers (caviar of eggplant, crespéou ...), meat and grilled fish (beef rib, swordfish, tuna ....)
4. Chateau Mignan Cuvée Pech-Quisou, Minervois France. Région : Languedoc-Roussillon; Alcool: 13.5%What a discovery! Irresistibly delicious. Traditional vinification with aging in 1 and 2 year old barrels. Elegant and generous in the nose; acacia honey kirsch / cherry , ginger, mocha, flint. Grapes: Syrah (50%) Grenache (30%) and Carignan (20% ). Almost "vibrantly" delicious. Just give me a bottle, Serve: 18°C. Immediately after introduction voted best wine under 10 euros of NL .Charcuterie, cassoulet, meat vd grill, wild boar and soft cheeses.
5. Asencio Domaine Singla Laurent de Besombes -Singla Cotes du Roussillon France
This 'Côtes Catalans' is made from 70% syrah and 30%grenache grapes sourced from the vineyard 'Asencio', located at the Mas (winery) Passe-Temps in the far south of France on the Mediterranean Sea. Giant of a wine, very aromatic, full-bodied, polished, powerful yet buttery smooth. Nicolaas Klei in ZIN magazine "Rugged spiciness wrapped in fruity refinement. Serving temperature 18 C. Organic all-rounder. Great with powerful meat dishes, but also with tender tasting 'blanquette de veau' and with many cheeses: Small white; St Nectaire; Taleggio; Fiore; Tome de chevre; Beaufort ; Comte ; Stilton
6. Gallien de Dudon, Michel Allien, AOC Sauternes, 0.5L
Fine-bodied, elegantly fruity, finely sweet with beautifully interwoven fruit acidity. Delicious noble sweet Dessert wine. Tones of citrus, pineapple and acacia honey. A little party to end the evening!!! Serving temperature 6 C Serve with foie gras blue cheese and white fruit desserts