Share this product
Add your review
Review Cuvee Pervenche 2016

Cuvee Pervenche 2016

0 reviews - add your review
in stock
full bodied, dry
  • Shop
    buy by the bottle
  • We will service your order promptly
    Next day delivery (NL), Germany & Belgium 2, 3 days
  • Need Help?
    Call: +31 651532464 (we speak English)
  • Pay securely
    With iDeal or PayPal
Grapes 50% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
Profile Strong and aging on wood
Match with Pig, Red meat, Lamb, strong Cheese, Wild, FeatherWild
Year 2016
Region Bordeaux
Country France
Production Organic
Just launched, the 2016 and what a great wine it still is. Full, rich and ripe and delicious firm tannins, very drinkable, after decanting

Plantation density 5000 to 6600 vine stocks by hectare.Vineyards :The «terroir» is distinctive, 80% of the estate being on aplateau, characterised by a thin layer of the hardest type of limestone known locally as «calcaire à astéries». The remaining 20% is situated on the slopes below the plateau. Altitude is between 75 and 100 meters with remarkable orientation,very good ventilation and day long luminosity.The vineyard viticulture is both organic (AB Label)and biodynamic (Biodyvin Labeland Demeter labels).Vinification method:The transfer of intact fruit into the vats is achieved solely by gravity.Maceration and pre fermentation is achieved at low temperatures by introducing an inert gas into the vats. Fermentation is undertaken by the use of indigenous yeasts and temperature is controlled to less than 25°C during fermentation in cement vat. The wine is matured for approximately6months (3/4in cement vats, and ¼ in terracotta jars from Tuscany)