Share
Share this product
Add your review
Review Le Cèdre Blanc 2018

Le Cèdre Blanc 2018

0 reviews - add your review
€44,95
in stock
While at first Viognier seems to play a big role, with its full scent of apricot, peach and pineapple, the bouquet quickly develops into more complexity and elegance: white pepper, floral scents, spices and freshly baked pastries. A lively and fresh wine,
Puurwijnshop.
  • Shop
    buy by the bottle
  • We will service your order promptly
    Next day delivery (NL), Germany & Belgium 2, 3 days
  • Need Help?
    Call: +31 651532464 (we speak English)
  • Pay securely
    With iDeal or PayPal
Description

While at the beginning Viognier seems to play a big role, with its full scent of apricot, peach and pineapple, the bouquet quickly develops into more complexity and elegance: white pepper, floral scents, spices and freshly baked pastries. A lively and fresh wine, in constant evolution, with surprisingly intense aromas, defies its delicate and fine character. Soft on the palate, rich and light at the same time, with a long, very aromatic finish: Lemon and herbs, as well as a bouquet of dried flowers. A fresh, fine-grained wine that accompanies your “aperitif dinatoire”. It also goes perfectly with seafood such as fried scallops or razors. It also goes well with tasty cheeses (Chaource, fresh Munster cheese, goat cheese).

The grapes for this wine grow on the 2nd and 3rd terraces and on the limestone plateau. The wine is made from 100% Viogner. The grapes are hand-picked and sorted, then they undergo a maceration in the skins for 24 hours before pressing. 20% is fermented in new 500 liter oak barrels, the remaining 80% in stainless steel tanks.

Land France
Production Organic
Alcohole 13,5 %
Appellation IGP Côtes du Lot
Region Le Sud-Ouest
Match with Seafood such as fried scallops and razors or with tasty cheeses.
Profile Lively and fresh wine, in constant evolution, with surprisingly intense aromas.
Grapes Viogner
Vintage 2018